Saturday, August 13, 2011

shadowplay

I don't think this ever stopped being a fashion blog, mostly because I didn't even bother to change the url. So I'm ending my long hiatus and posting (gasp!) an actual outfit post. I plan on posting some Disneyland photos from my last trip soon too.

So I entered this years Teen Vogue Snapshot contest. It was really just for fun, I know the chances of winning are super slim. It was fun putting this outfit together, even though I basically wear this every other day(minus the sweater, it's too hot for cardigans.) Lately, I've been in this goth mood. I just really love wearing black. I bought the most amazing maxi skirt and can't wait to wear it once it cools down a little. I know maxi skirts are totally summer appropriate but this skirt is so perfect for fall with it's goth vibes. My current style icon is Lydia Deetz. Her wardrobe in Beetlejuice is amazing. The hat, the dresses, her HAIR, it's all to die for(LAME JOKE, WHATEVER)



h&m top, levi's legging/jeans, cardigan from target, hat from modcloth.com, flats from payless

beetlejuice, beetlejuice, beetlejuice

No comments:

Post a Comment