Saturday, August 20, 2011

official unbirthday tea



I've really been enjoying Wonderland Tea lately. I originally bought the loose leaf Mad Tea Party Blend because I thought the tin was really cute, but then it turned out that the tea itself was pretty good too. On my last trip to the Happiest Place on Earth, I bought some tea bags. Mad Tea Party Blend, Earl Grey, and Lemon Honey Chamomile were included in the set. I probably paid too much for tea, but those tins are just really cute to me.



[thrifted boy scout shirt, levi's jeans, minnie mouse mug]
As I sip some chamomile tea tonight, I'm reading up on D23 expo. I was not able to make it because I would much rather save my money to renew my pass come October. Judging from the somewhat lackluster updates I've read from the expo, I'm not missing much. The look at Buena Vista Street was very interesting, I really can't wait til it's finally finished next year. I guess we'll see how tomorrow goes?

2 comments:

  1. your shirt is cute! thanks for leaving a comment on my blog the other day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I picked you for this!
    http://ehmygawsh.blogspot.com/2011/09/tell-me-something-about-yourself-award.html
    I hope you participate! :)

    ReplyDelete