Tuesday, August 16, 2011

my oh my what a wonderful day

7/26 trip report

My boyfriend, Kevin, and I visited Disneyland a few weeks ago. We spent the whole day at the park, making full use of fastpass. The crowds were moderate for a summer day, however it was pretty hot! Being a passholder, I often don't spend longer than a few hours at the park. But since Kevin is not a passholder(no matter how much i try to convince him), we spent the entire day there.

We ate lunch at Tomorrowland Terrace, enjoying portobello mushroom and veggie sandwiches as we discussed the inconsistencies of the Jedi Training Academy show.

pretty tasty

Dinner was at the Hungry Bear. I really enjoy the new menu. The fried green tomato sandwich is great, however it isn't completely vegetarian as the cast member informed me that there was some sort of anchovy sauce used in the preparation. That's a little disappointing, since it's really the only veg option on the menu. I'm not a vegetarian but I do enjoy veg food a lot.


We also had the mini blueberry pie. The crust was a little dry, but the filling was pretty good.



Now for some photos :)
















I'm going to Disneyland again tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have another report up really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment