Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Oh hi

Wow, I've been horribly inactive. It's safe to say this blog has been a fail. I procrastinate far too much to blog consistently....EHHHH. MY BAD.

Well, I've been to Disneyland almost every single week this summer. I don't take many photos on these trips because I'm usually there for a few hours and don't really do much. I did take a trip two weeks ago with my boyfriend and took many photos! I haven't decided if I should post them as a report.

I've also been pondering whether or not I should start fashion blogging again. The whole thing started to feel phony to me after a while, dressing to impress people online rather than for myself. But I still like the idea of dressing up and putting together outfits. I'm not sure what this blog's next step will be :|

We'll see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment