Monday, February 6, 2012

summer lovin

The weather has been so awesome lately. Although I'm more of a winter person (who's never experienced a true winter, being a California girl and all), the warmer weather has been a welcome surprise. I've been a little bummed out about the lack of winter, but there's supposed to be rain tomorrow so yeah that should satisfy my winter needs. BUT I WAS PLANNING ON GOING TO DISNEYLAND. So I dunno. I guess I'll see how the weather is when I wake up meh.




[top: Forever 21, shorts: thrifted, shoes: Doc Martens, sweater: Forever 21]

I love these shorts sooo much. They're a little short, but since I'm kinda small (height wise LOL) it doesn't look so bad. Like my ass isn't hanging out or anything.

Also my room is such a damn mess. I'm trying to transition from a teenager room to an "adult room". I'm just trying to save up for some new furniture really. First on my list is a new bed, I'm getting kinda tired of the mattress on the floor look. That seemed cool when I was like 15, but now I'm dying to get some actual furniture. I'm heading to the Rose Bowl Flea Market so hopefully I can find some new pieces for my more mature room.

Well hopefully the weather gods smile upon tomorrow so I can make a solo trip to Disneyland!

3 comments:

  1. those shorts are so rad! love it

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i try my best to respond to all comments :) i love keeping in contact with my followers

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shorts! So pretty!

    PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like :)

    ox from NYC!
    -davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete