Monday, January 30, 2012

is is

I just cut my hair! It's pretty short and super cute. The inspiration was Karen O/ cute Japanese haircuts. It was time for a change, I was so tired of my hairs awkward length.

I also just bought a pair of Doc Martens Mary Janes for $25 at a swap meet. They were in pretty awesome condition and a great bargain considering Docs are usually in the $100 range.

Really hoping for a Disneyland trip this week. I haven't been in 2 weeks and I've been dying to see my darling ghoul love, Haunted Mansion, in all it's spooky and non-holiday glory. Don't get me wrong, I love Haunted Mansion Holiday, but I feel like it's kind of overrated. I prefer the original Mansion a lot more.

Now for some photos!







Don't mind my nasty old jeans.

[top: Forever 21, jeans: Levi's, shoes: Doc Martens, glasses; Ray Bans, purse: Dooney and Burke]


I wish I was as awesome as Karen O. For real.

1 comment:

  1. cute haircut! love the docs

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete