Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mardi Gras Weekend 3/6

I finally got around to uploading the few photos I took from last trip. I managed to get a few good shots of New Orleans Square. I didn't get Star Tours pix because they weren't coming out very good and I was unable to get over to DCA to get TLM pix. The building looks stunning, btw.

well without further ado...



New Orleans Square all decked out for Mardi Gras. The beads and decorations were really nice.


Tiana's Mardi Gras Celebration. It was pretty much a stationary version of Tiana's Showboat Jubilee, but still great nonetheless. I had more shots of this but some had people's heads in them. I was stuck behind a lot of tall people -___-

Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!

I'm trying to work on acquiring photography skills, and I figured I'd practice at Disneyland :]




ALSO I found some footage of the earthquake that recently struck Japan, taken by my cousin Joe. He lives in Tokyo and goes to Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo Disneysea very often, and he happened to be in Tokyo DisneySea when it hit. Best wishes to those who were affected by the quake.



Visit his website for more Tokyo Disney Resort photos and videos
JTCEnt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment