Tuesday, April 6, 2010

storybook

excuses, i didn't post yesterday because me and stephen went to disneyland, late notice.
here are some pictures: (because we finally took the camera!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

& then today i went to get my hair (went darker! and got rid of the blond, and now im dark red.) then went to get crepes with my brother and mother. then like always, went to stephens to eat ice cream and watch 27 dresses.
it's been such a nice spring break so far, and such great wether! and it's supposed to get even warmer, im excited :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

jynx must have wanted to be in the last picture.

wearing:
shirt - H&M
shorts - DIY, hollister
moccasins - gap!

my outfits are losing interest so im going to try harder!

[edit: i just realized my body lines up weird in the two outfit photos!]

No comments:

Post a Comment