Sunday, April 4, 2010

he has risen!

happy easter!
sorry about not posting yesterday. me and stephen and his brother and friends went to the huge pillow fight in LA. (duhhh, it was national pillow fight day!) but i wore the same thing yesterday as i did today. ew, i know. i also bought moccasins yesterday!
today i went to church and then drove my brother and i to my aunts house where we mostly just played around with my mom's new ipad. then i drove us home while we listened to t&s. nextttttt, headed to stephens house to take our daily walk, eat ice cream and watch PeeWee's big adventure. then i ran over an(?) opossum -_-
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

wearing:
shirt - H&M
jeans - american eagle
cardigan - ann taylor loft
shoes - the gap!

now im going to go watch where the wild things are! g`night.

by the way, check out my brothers band n_n

No comments:

Post a Comment