Thursday, February 25, 2010

soulmate

it's been a while since either of us posted. sorrrry about that.
my fashion has fallen by the waist-side. but blogging always makes me feel bettter.

favorite...
thing to wear-- buns! in my hair that is. im trying to grow my hair out healthily. so i've stop straightening it. and the alternative to wavy, insane hair is bunned hair.
Photobucket

makeup product-- MAC satin lipstick in twig.
Photobucket

music-- the beach boys; buddy holly; the clash; crystal castles; daryl hall & john oats; death cab for cutie; don mclean; dr.manhattan; elton john; eminem; the format; MGMT; queen; regina spektor; vampire weekend
Photobucket

my cousins wedding is on saturday march 13th! so from march 10th to march 16th i'll be in texas.
so i've been looking for a dress for the wedding since i found out my cousin was getting married, so in like december. the colors are lavender and dark purple, almost black. so looklooklooklook. and finally, i found the dress i wanted!
ps: i know it's gray, but grays a neutral so im thinking a purple cardigan or headband or something. what do you think?
Photobucket
Photobucket

thanks! & follow us(:

No comments:

Post a Comment