Saturday, January 30, 2010

curiouser and curiouser




i want this. and even though i've known about it since it was announced, i have a new interest in this Urban Decay palette ever since my mom told me Macy's was carrying it. my mother works at Macy's. soo...connect the dots hehe. anyways, i love the shades they're all so pretty and definitely go with the Alice theme. the box itself and pop-up scene for sure has some collectible charm. and as a young collector i want to get my hands on this! eyeliners+eyeshadow primer makes for a great deal in my opinion. i believe it retails at around $40 more or less, depending on where you go. hopefully i can get this great palette and put it on display with all the other stuff i have in my collectibles crowded room ha.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aghhh I know where I'm going next weekend....or this week if I'm lucky :S

    ReplyDelete